A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Poster Girl



I took all of today off from work at the last minute. What does that mean? Well, I didn't have a specific plan for today, just a plan to get my last minute stuff done for the weekend without being crazy, rushed or, did I mention crazy?

However, being the Poster Girl for Stuff Happens, I instead have been playing on the internet. Joyfully playing. Blog hopping and googling to my heart's content. All of which means I didn't write the post about WRITTEN ON MY SKIN by Meredith Duran that I set out to write when I sat down this morning.

Nor did I start some sort of post for Access Romance. Nope. I played. I even *whispers* Twittered a little bit. I know! I'm such a loose cannon!

Time to get back on track and ready for the Stairsteps and the new little baby in the family, happy little GW, to arrive. Can't wait. Although I have a couple loads of laundry to do, a bathroom to clean, a rug to vacuum, some bruschetta to make and much painting and spakling to make myself presentable.

Wedding rehearsal is tonight. I found out yesterday I'm facilitating it. Power! So heady!

Labels: , , , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Kati said...

Wait. You twitter? How come I'm not following you?? I'm KatiD.

I wanna follow you. I'm a follower.

Have fun with your power tonight. Wield it judiciously.

1:37 PM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

I saw your Tweets. Then I rubbed my eyes, surely thinking that I was hallucinating. Nope. It really was you! Hardy har har.

Have fun this weekend!

2:51 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Miz Kati, I do occasionally let fly with a tweet. I'm Rosemont1217. I weel look for you my pretty.

SL, look at the shenanigans I get into when not working. Heh. Except for the vacuuming I'm done with the housework. Now for the paint and spackle.

3:38 PM PDT  
Blogger lisabea said...

Oh!!!! Good luck! I heart you! Are you nervous? I can't believe it's already here!!!

Is that enough exclamation points?

Kati, am I following you? I'm not much of a twitter(er) but I try.

5:01 PM PDT  
Blogger CindyS said...

Break a Leg!! and enjoy a fabulous weekend. Stuff happens and so will the weekend ;)

CindyS

11:45 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Hope everything goes well for the wedding! Are you excited? LOL :)

and at least, you got to blog-hop and google!! Just enjoy!!

Have a great week-end!! I'll be thinking if you and sending you good vibes :D

8:01 AM PDT  
Blogger Becky said...

I did the same thing the other day...started off with the intention of sending some Thank You emails...ended up plowing through my reader which had piled up considerably on my vacation.

Have fun tonight!

2:58 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

LB, I'm pretty happy with the ceremony we've come up with, so all my nerves are about worrying whether I'll cry.

Cindy, yeah, stuff happens but I just want it to happen so someone else and not me! My bad???

Thanks Nathie. I need all the help I can get and your good vibes mean a lot.

Becky, I'm also the Poster Girl for good intentions. My halo really needs a lot of work.

3:43 PM PDT  
Blogger azteclady said...

Rosie, of course you'll cry, so why worry about it?

*hug*

Here's sending you all good thoughts--be happy, woman, enjoy the occasion!

4:37 PM PDT  
Blogger Lori said...

I saw your tweets - couldn't believe it! It's been like, a year or something, LOL. Glad the rehearsal went well. Can't wait to hear about the wedding!!

6:56 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

AL, there were tears, just a few, and lots of joy...

Lori, yeah, I only tweet at RWA or some other such randomness. It's so addicting I have to stay away what with my real life job. They like me to work when I show up each day. Imagine that!

11:56 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home