A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I know I have been sadly, sorrowfully neglectful of my blog, but it's been Christmas season. The guy I live with is off work, I'm off work, the kids are out of school. Who's got time to blog?!!

We have, however, seen lots of movies...

FUN WITH DICK AND JANE - Thumbs down! Skip it! Just not that funny.

JUST FRIENDS - Funny and better than I thought it would be. The teen aged boy units thought it was HILARIOUS!

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE - Good, but in my opinion NOT as yummy as the A&E series with Colin Firth. Although the bloke (sorry can't remember his name right now) who played Darcy was pretty damn good.

THE FAMILY STONED - Good...not great and not what I expected. Bring kleenex.

SYRIANA - Waaaaay good, political. Depressing statement of our world affairs. Great acting though.

HARRY POTTER latest installment - Good movie. Better than the last. The kiddies at Hogworts are growing up and we really enjoyed it as a family.

I'm anxious to see:

MUNICH

THE PRODUCERS

RUMOR HAS IT

I've been reading too. Yippee!!! I'm currently enjoying Sherrilyn Kenyon's lastest. Wren's story. It's good!

Been reading lots of EC books. Jaid Black's Christmas story, Lora Leigh's little Christmas story and Sarah McCarty's "Sass" book. Enjoyed them all. All too short of course! : )

Well I'm off again. To bed this time. My new bed purchased from the infamous POTTERY BARN. See it below. After 20 years in a water bed (don't ask) I have a new bed with a REAL mattress and whole new bedroom suite of furniture. Can you say love it...love it...love it!!!



This is image from POTTERY BARN catalog. But you get the general idea. We actually have baskets under ours as well. Darker ones. Also bed is king sized. Comforter is taupe but all accents are similar deep red/burgundy.

I love it!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home