A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

25 Years!




















Here we are almost a year ago with our boys at my surprise 50th birthday party.

When I got married I could hardly imagine 25 years with the same person. I meant to be married only once, but imagining 25, 30, 40, or 50 years was so far out there...

Now here I am 25 years later with the same man. While I think he's bees knees our journey to this day has been happy, sad, fulfilling, disappointing, enlightening, disheartening...you get the drift. Not easy, but worthwhile.

After 25 years he still makes me laugh, exasperates me, smells good, makes me feel safe to be me, and continues to surprise me both in the bedroom and outside it.

To say I love him is too small. I still LIKE being with him and THAT is amazing to me.

Thanks GG. I love you!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen Scott said...

Congrats Rosie!!! 25 years huh, loooong time! Cute pic!

4:53 PM PST  
Blogger Lizzy said...

That's the sweetest thing ever!

Congratulations!

8:59 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home