A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

I saw the info and link for FREEDOM IS NOT FREE on Marjorie Liu's site WEB PETALS and thought I'd share it with you. Maybe you've already heard about it since they've been on several TV shows promoting the charity. Yeah, I know it's February already, but buying one of these calendars is for such a good cause. I got one for each of my sisters...maybe I'll make it a annual tradition.

BTW, cool pic of Gerard Butler on Ms. Liu's post today as well. Yeah, well, I'm a fan what can I say.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabrielle said...

Oh, HELLO! That's rather nice for a Friday morning :-)

2:00 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Gabrielle, aren't they purrr-ty?

11:38 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home