A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weren't You Wondering?

C'mon I know you were. So here it is. My high speed internet service has been on for over 24 hours without interruption. Still with me? Yeah, I can hardly stand the excitement either. So here at Casa Nobody Asked me..., each of us has been able to log on, conduct our business and log off. It's like a new lease on life. I'm telling you, we are some very happy campers here. We hardly know what to do with ourselves.

Now I just gotta wonder if that's a good thing or not. I'm talking about this high octane joy over internet service. Time to ponder again. *sigh* A thinking woman's job is never done.

I went to the tea in Costa Mesa at New and Used Recycled Romances and Other Books yesterday. I'll tell you more about that and post some pictures tomorrow or later tonight. It was a very enjoyable afternoon. You'll be shocked and surprised to know I bought books.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger CindyS said...

*gasp* You bought books!? How unlike the rest of us ;)

CindyS

2:27 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

I know scary isn't it?

8:52 AM PDT  
Blogger alcoment said...

Glad your internet connection is still doing what it's supposed to! Hope you enjoy your new books, I'm always buying more, I love to have a pile ready to read.

9:43 AM PDT  
Blogger Kristie (J) said...

I know I go into an absolute panic at the thought of loosing internet connections. So I'm glad yours is doing good now - touch wood.
I'm looking forward to seeing who you saw and what you purchased.

4:18 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Youppi for you Rosie! It's so weird how we can't live without internet anymore nowadays. I completely understand your feelings... whenever we lose the connection at my house, I'm nervous... wondering "will it ever come back?!?!" so I'm really glad for you :D

ps - your hubby is such a cutie (referring to a previous post :)

4:58 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today is the day I see if the Charter line techs come as per Coporate's order.

I am not holding my breath. *wry grin*

I can't wait until I make this last deadline so I can read.

7:35 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

It's ridiculous how happy having this fixed has made me. It also made me realize how poorly my internet connection was operating when it was working. It's an unbelievable difference.

alcoment, yeah well my "pile" is now confined to 5 rubbermaid tubs. Scary that.

Kristie, I can't believe how irritated and agitated I got when it would be down for hours/days at a time. I hope to have the list of UBS purchases up in the next day or two.

Nath, yeah, I think that GG is a cutie my own damn self. I've been thinking about you lots since you posted about the accident. Hope everything is working out okay.

Sarah, I'm sending all positive thoughts your way. I sure hope you get everything worked out. It's a royal PITA when your internet isn't working.

9:43 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home