A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Counting the Days

So my pretties it's only 11 more days until the So Cal blogger meet up. If anyone out there reads romance novels and is interested in meeting with us at noon on September 29th. Let one of us know and we will forward the details to you. The more the merrier. My email is RnG1180@aol.com.

By the way, I took one for the team and checked out the crepe place. While the crepe was pretty darn good, the venue is a teeny tiny place. Like walk-in closet sized. I don't think there's room for seven of us to sit, eat and talk for any length of time. So be thinking about where else you want to eat.

Here is the group that has confirmed they will be there:

Holly
Wendy
Nikki
Lori
Rowena
Daphne
Rosie

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

Too lucky!! I'm soooo jealous :D by the way, the So Cal blogger meeting, it has a nice ring to it :D

4:43 AM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

Looking forward to it! Saturdays have been damn depressing around my apartment given the state of the Notre Dame football team. I also need to round up some books. I should have some goodies to give away....

8:18 AM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

Color me jealous. Montana is just too far away......

10:44 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath, hey our meet up is only happening because we are copying you, Ames, and Kristie. You were our inspiration.

Wendy, yeah me too. I only have a few books accumulated again to bring, but I'm coming prepared with a book bag this time.

Dev, you know I was in Montana last summer. My Dad lives in Helena 6 months of the year. Next time I visit we should try to meet don't you think?

3:26 PM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

Definitely! Helena's only a few hours away.

7:14 AM PDT  
Blogger Wendy said...

I just had a thought (scary I know!), but I wonder if there's a restaurant there that has a room we could reserve. You're more familiar with that mall than I am - do you happen to know off the top of your head?

3:21 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Dev I'm serious. I was about to say next summer, but I'm planning on going to RWA in July/August. So maybe the Fall.

Wendy, good thoughts. Maybe I'll send everyone an email and see what they think.

4:40 PM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

Just let me know! That would be so much fun :-)

8:40 PM PDT  
Blogger Lori said...

Isn't there a Cheesecake Factory there, too? Wasn't that one of our choices? I could eat cheesecake all day long. (Hence the fat ass.... *snicker*)

10:14 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home