A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Evermore by Lynn Viehl






Words don't begin to describe my joy. I found out this morning that I won an ARC of EVERMORE on Ms. Viehl's blog PAPERBACK WRITER. I really, really like this series and am absolutely in raptures to have the next book. If you are interested in what I've had to say about the other books in this series, just click on the Lynn Viehl label below. EVERMORE is scheduled for release in January 2008.

If I was wearing a skirt I'd fling it up in the air and twirl I'm so happy.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Travis Erwin said...

Congrats, it's always fun to win, especially a prize you really wanted.

10:38 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Travis, you are so right. It is! It is! Thanks for stopping by ye olde blog. I gave yours a look-see and you are one interesting guy. Good luck with the writing.

12:10 PM PDT  
Blogger Dev said...

Congrats on winning the ARC, Rosie :-)

2:35 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks Dev!

3:17 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

congrats Rosie! that sounds so cool :D I should really read this series if you like it that much :D

4:54 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh!!!!!!!!! I hate you!!!! Just kidding, congrats. I hope the book is as good as I think it'll be and look forward to hearing what you think about it.

7:30 PM PDT  
Blogger dancechica said...

Congratulations! Enjoy! :-D

7:46 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks everybody. I can hardly wait I'm soooo excited.

Zeek, I'm so glad you are reading these now. How's the ankle?

9:11 PM PDT  
Blogger Casee said...

Congrats, Rosie!! I'm soooo jealous. :)

7:59 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Zeek, I'm so glad the ankle is doing better. Not being mobile is a PITA.

Yeah, two books, pretty damn cool isn't it? Can't believe it really. I should buy a lottery ticket shouldn't I?

4:20 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home