A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Such a long list to be thankful for. GG and my boys top the list. Hope you are having a great Thanksgiving. We are going to be spending ours with my sister and brother who live nearby. Should be lots of fun. Travel safe everybody and have a wonderful day!

BTW, I forgot to post yesterday that I have a guest blog up over at BOOK BINGE. I talk about some books I'm especially thankful for reading at significant times in my life. Check it out here.






Beanie and Girlfriend






Who Else? The Shmoo!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

Happy Thanksgiving Rosie! Hope you have a nice holiday and a lot of fun with your family!

10:12 AM PST  
Blogger Becky said...

You've got some handsome boys there, Rosie...no wonder those girls keep calling! ;o)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your clan!

11:33 AM PST  
Blogger Dev said...

What handsome kids you've got, Rosie!

Hope you and your had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

5:21 PM PST  
Blogger Jenster said...

What wonderful pictures! Very handsome. :o)

Hope your Thanksgiving is/was marvelous!!

6:56 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks everybody. They're characters and I love 'em to bits.

5:33 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home