A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, December 01, 2008

The Flu

I've been hit and hit hard with the flu. Now for certain I'm beginning to think that there's a plot against me completely catching up and posting my November and December reads. No need to post good wishes, although I love you for wanting to, I'm doing fine now. I just don't want to re-live this past weekend anytime soon.

I'm determined to 'get 'er done' this evening. Assuming, of course, I survive the day. How's that for melodrama?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger nath said...

Definitively a conspiracy! I say, wait till after the new year to catch up :P I'm glad you've been doing rounds though!!

Tell the flu to go away! I want to know what you read recently!!

7:19 AM PST  
Blogger Wendy said...

Ugh - if you had what we had, then I know you had a pretty sucky weekend! My Man got sick on Friday, and is still suffering from lingering effects. Bleck and double bleck. Hope you're feeling better soon!

8:50 AM PST  
Blogger Lori said...

There's obviously something going around. Jeff had it, too, this weekend. Blech.

Glad you're feeling better.

1:14 PM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath, see? I'm not crazy. I've done something to my blogging karma and am being punished. I'm feeling way better though, but let's not let that get out, okay?

Wendy, well if it's the worst case of flu you have ever experienced followed by a fever and headache then we had what you had. Blech! Today, (Tuesday) is the first day I have felt half decent in probably a week. I'm just glad it's over. Now for Christmas!!!

Lori, I guess this flu bug must be going around because I got to work yesterday and half the people either had it over Thanksgiving or were out with it yesterday. Again I say blech! I hope everyone out there is feeling okay. How about your household? Jeff the only one who got sick?

6:54 AM PST  
Blogger little alys said...

How are you feeling today? Are you getting enough liquids and meds? Darn flu. Darn conspiracy.
Feel better soon. *hugs*

10:01 AM PST  
Blogger Tracy said...

Oh I hope you feel better soon!! {{big hug}}

11:17 AM PST  
Blogger Rosie said...

Alys, You know I felt out of this world yesterday. A little puny today, but I have a doctor's appt which is why I'm home this morning!

Zeek! You are so sweet. Thanks.

Tracy, thank you. I really appreciate the good wishes...

8:10 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home