A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, March 09, 2009

All about GG




I saw this on Holly's personal blog and decided to give my man GG the spotlight and see if I know as much as much about him after all these years as Holly does about MM.


1. He’s sitting in front of the TV. What is on the screen?
The Biggest Loser. He loves that darn show. He hates to miss it and loves the machinations.

2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
If he's not 'in training' for some run, honey mustard. Otherwise he might get fat free Italian...on the side of course.

3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Peanut butter. Unless it's in cookies. Weird, no?

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Wine. Usually red.

5. Where did he go to high school?
Oh-hi-oh.

6. What size shoe does he wear?

10 1/2 DD. Fuh-reaky wide feet.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Maps. He loves Atlas, old maps and globes.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?!
Turkey & provolone

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Ice cream. He rarely eats it because he's always watching his weight, but he loves ice cream.

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Kashi Autumn Wheat

11. What would he never wear?
He avoids color, so anything bright or colorful...not happening.

12. What is his favorite sports team?

Poor sap mostly grew up in Ohio so he likes the Cleveland Browns and Cleveland Indians. He's far from an avid fan, but he follows them.

13. Who did he vote for?
He's a republican who for the first time in his life voted for a democrat for President. He can hardly believe it himself.

14. Who is his best friend?
Me. Then, maybe, Jack Joe from college.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
I wanted to steal Holly's answer of "How much time you got?" But that's no fair and sort of boring. So I'll go with, he wishes with a burning passion that I would just leave the house when we are going somewhere and not want to do "one more thing" before we walk out the door.

16. What is his heritage?
English & Scottish

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
German chocolate.

18. Did he play sports in high school?
Baseball.

19. What could he spend hours doing?
He graphs his training and has a diary. He comes up with all sorts of stuff to keep track of. It's amazing and more than a little nerdy.

20. What is one unique talent he has?
Makes me believe over and over again that we can do anything as long as we are together.

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

20. What is one unique talent he has?
Makes me believe over and over again that we can do anything as long as we are together.


Awwww. Love it. You guys are so great!

6:05 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Thanks Lori. I find it pretty remarkable myself since we've been married since we were like 5.

6:16 PM PDT  
Blogger Marg said...

No. 20 has made me tear up! What a great answer!

7:17 PM PDT  
Blogger Holly said...

#20? OMFreakingG that was the best answer ever!

I heart you two. ;)

8:29 PM PDT  
Blogger Renee said...

Very cool! And you made me go, "Aww," too. :-)
I'm totally stealing this and combining it with the kid one.

8:52 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Marg, I often say GG was a blessing and a gift in my life because at 25 I wasn't smart enough to know how well things would turn out.

Awwww, Holland, thanks since I totally stole this from you. GG loves the attention, but then don't all men?

Renee, this is one of those I love seeing pop up on other blogs. Can't wait to see yours.

12:10 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Great answers Rosie!! :)

LOL, I can imagine him graphing his progress and keeping his diary LOL :) So cute!

Does The Biggest Loser give him any ideas for training? :P

7:12 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nath, I asked him to read it last night and he thought I did pretty well. Although I said I was being generous about #18 (sports in high school). He mostly rode the bench.

7:17 AM PDT  
Blogger Becky said...

What a great meme..I may have to steal this one myself.

I, too, LOVED #20.

10:39 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Becky, did you see the one where I asked Shmoo questions? I'd love to see what Jericho would answer!

11:33 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

Well warming bench is part of the game anyway :)

8:21 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home