All about GG
I saw this on Holly's personal blog and decided to give my man GG the spotlight and see if I know as much as much about him after all these years as Holly does about MM.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV. What is on the screen?
The Biggest Loser. He loves that darn show. He hates to miss it and loves the machinations.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
If he's not 'in training' for some run, honey mustard. Otherwise he might get fat free Italian...on the side of course.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Peanut butter. Unless it's in cookies. Weird, no?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Wine. Usually red.
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
10 1/2 DD. Fuh-reaky wide feet.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Maps. He loves Atlas, old maps and globes.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?!
Turkey & provolone
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Ice cream. He rarely eats it because he's always watching his weight, but he loves ice cream.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Kashi Autumn Wheat
11. What would he never wear?
He avoids color, so anything bright or colorful...not happening.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Poor sap mostly grew up in Ohio so he likes the Cleveland Browns and Cleveland Indians. He's far from an avid fan, but he follows them.
13. Who did he vote for?
He's a republican who for the first time in his life voted for a democrat for President. He can hardly believe it himself.
14. Who is his best friend?
Me. Then, maybe, Jack Joe from college.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
I wanted to steal Holly's answer of "How much time you got?" But that's no fair and sort of boring. So I'll go with, he wishes with a burning passion that I would just leave the house when we are going somewhere and not want to do "one more thing" before we walk out the door.
16. What is his heritage?
English & Scottish
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
18. Did he play sports in high school?
19. What could he spend hours doing?
He graphs his training and has a diary. He comes up with all sorts of stuff to keep track of. It's amazing and more than a little nerdy.
20. What is one unique talent he has?
Makes me believe over and over again that we can do anything as long as we are together.