A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

And the Oscar Book goes to...

Maija from Finland is the winner of my copy of CRY FOR PASSION by Robin Schone.




Congratulations Maija! Please contact me at RnG1180@aol.com by midnight, Friday, March 13, 2009 with your snail mail address.

Using the very highest quality and cutting edge technology, I went to Random.org to choose a winner. I mistakenly put all 12 numbers in. Yes, I should have just counted my guests comments because the first 3 numbers were MY comments. Oy!

So I had Shmoo help me pick the winner by drawing a slip of paper out of a cereal bowl. That's right. High class. That's how we roll here at Casa de Nobody Asked Me. Top drawer all the way.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger CindyS said...

Congrats Maija!

And slips of paper and a ziploc container are the way we roll over here too ;)

CindyS

12:04 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home