A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Transcending...

I didn't want to watch or listen to this when I received it. Somedays, I just can't, and I was busy. I was tired. I was afraid. Why I decided to play it last night of all times, I honestly couldn't tell you.

Maybe you've seen this, or read it, or heard about it. I hadn't. So, it was a transcending moment for me and it made me think of all of you. You people out there in my cyber world with whom I share so much of my life.
I hope you have the time to watch and listen. I don't think you'll be sorry you did.


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger CindyS said...

Wow. Thanks for sharing Rosie!

CindyS

1:03 AM PDT  
Blogger Renee said...

Beautiful.

8:35 AM PDT  
Blogger Tracy said...

That was amazing. Thank you so much for posting that. (I think there's a rule about me not crying at work! lol)

10:53 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Cindy, Renee, and Tracy, I really don't recall why I didn't play this when it was sent to me, or what made me keep it and not delete it, but I was blown away when I played it. Thanks for listening.

6:26 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home