A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Friday, July 03, 2009

Making a List and Checking it Twice

...Gonna find out who's naughty or nice. Yeah, I got no where to go with that I just had to finish the line. Now that I'm taking a deep breath with the first wedding under my belt, I feel sorta liberated. I feel better able to concentrate on other things like packing and planning for RWA for instance.



I'm so glad I'm off today. It's my 4th of July holiday. I've got a bunch of stuff to do since we'll be out at the park working for the community 4th of July festivities tomorrow. The fire department I work for is very involved with the town. We have a booth every year and stuff for the kids, etc.



Fun WILL be had by all as we cook in the sun and wait for sundown and the fireworks extravaganza.




1. Finish business card design for a certain special somebody.

2. Grocery shop so we don't starve for the next week.

3. Order some prescriptions for vacations (GG & Shmoo are going on a trip too)

4.

5. Dry cleaners

6. Finish June Reading List post for blog.

7. Catch up blog hopping.

8. Finish ceremony book for niece's wedding.

9. Write and mail birthday cards for two of the Stairsteps.

10.

11. Go to movie with GG because I promised him I would.


What can I say, it's a full day.


Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

We aren't doing anything special for the 4th. Just more of the same. Which reminds me, I really need to get started on the laundry.

Sigh.

Have a grand day out in the sunshine, and have fun at the movies with GG. We hit the movies yesterday and saw Public Enemies. Let me just say that staring at Johnny Depp for 2+ hours was no hardship.....

11:37 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Wendy, we did get to a movie, I did get the business card done and I did get grocery shopping done and my bed made. The rest of the list? Na-da. Zip. I've got a lot to do today, since next week is the bridal shower and packing for trip. Yikes!

9:05 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

LOL, love your list :D

Okay, doesn't it take 2 minutes to make your bed? Why is it on your list then? Seriously, Rosie :) Just don't do it :P

What movie did you see?

5:27 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

You're killin' me Nath! That was actually to completely change out the sheets that day, not just make the bed. Two minutes? You only need two minutes? Didn't you see the pictures of my bed with all those pillows? It takes me about 6 minutes to make my bed "right". When I'm changing the sheets, if I'm by myself, it's about 15 minutes because it's a deep mattress and a pain to get stuff tucked under.

Now you know way more than you wanted to about my bed.

5:44 PM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

LOL, yes, it only takes me two minutes... but then, I have a single bed... or is it call twin bed?

and ahhh, the sheets! LOL :) Well you can't blame me... didn't you use that picture in the past for making the bed discussion?

6:48 AM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Nathie, yes, that's the same picture because basically making the bed IS making the bed. Only you would condense it down to exact minutes. :D

6:07 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home