...Gonna find out who's naughty or nice. Yeah, I got no where to go with that I just had to finish the line. Now that I'm taking a deep breath with the first wedding under my belt, I feel sorta liberated. I feel better able to concentrate on other things like packing and planning for RWA for instance.
I'm so glad I'm off today. It's my 4th of July holiday. I've got a bunch of stuff to do since we'll be out at the park
working for the community 4th of July festivities tomorrow. The fire department I work for is very involved with the town. We have a booth every year and stuff for the kids, etc.
Fun WILL be had by all as we cook in the sun and wait for sundown and the fireworks extravaganza.
1. Finish business card design for a certain special somebody.
2. Grocery shop so we don't starve for the next week.
3. Order some prescriptions for vacations (GG & Shmoo are going on a trip too)
5. Dry cleaners
6. Finish June Reading List post for blog.
7. Catch up blog hopping.
8. Finish ceremony book for niece's wedding.
9. Write and mail birthday cards for two of the Stairsteps.
11. Go to movie with GG because I promised him I would.
What can I say, it's a full day.
Labels: Blogging, Lists, RWA 2009, Swimming