A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Moody, Broody and Contrary

Where does the month go? I can't believe we are 4 months to the end of the year. Two-thirds through 2009. 115 days until Christmas. Yes, my dear people, Christmas.





Yikes! Now that's scary.

You know what else is scary? How flippin' fast the month passes and my turn to post at Access Romance comes around again. Subtle aren't I?

This month I'm talking about being a Contrary Reader. I never know what I'm going to read or be interested in from one day to the next. Are you methodical in your reading, or are you just a teeny, tiny bit contrary like I am? If you have a minute, go check it out.

Look at good ole Jack Nicholson here in that famous shot from THE SHINING. Have you ever felt like you just want to hold your head between two doors and squeeeeeze?

No?

It's just me?



Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger azteclady said...

Not just you.

8:02 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

LOL, time does fly. It's quite incredible that we're at the end of August already ^_^; But we still have time till Christmas!! :)

5:55 PM PDT  
Blogger Marg said...

What are you doing mentioning Christmas already???

6:18 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

My dear, sweet, Aztec Lady, you know what? You my friend are a good egg.

Nathie, only the young and energetic think we still have time until Christmas.

Okay, Marg, you caught me. I'm mentioning Christmas to scare the crap out of myself.

7:51 PM PDT  
Blogger Jennifer B. said...

Personally? I THANK you for the Christmas reminder. Cuz I'm uh older too. ;-)

And hmmmm, somebody ELSE's head, yeah. Sometimes.

1:32 PM PDT  
Blogger CindyS said...

I must now take to my bed. I can't believe you told me the number of days until *whispers* Christmas.

*throws back of hand on forehead and heads to bed*

11:56 PM PDT  
Blogger azteclady said...

hmmm... I don't know what I did but... thank you

(((Rosie)))

12:21 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

AL, you are just so nice and sweet to EVERYBODY.

2:23 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home