A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving in Sonoma





















My husband and our two boys made the trek from Southern California to Northern California... 8 hours by car ... to spend Thanksgiving with my brother and his wife's family.

It was sublime.

All the grapes have been harvested. The fields and trees are all full of fall colors. Wonderfully crystal blue skies and 71 degrees. Magnificent! Truly and wonderfully beautiful.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger WarriorM said...

So glad you enjoyed your trip and now are home safe and sound! I wish I was there, but alas I'll have to await next year! :-)

6:34 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home