A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Flu anyone?

Has anyone else's household been bit by the flu bug? This past weekend my niece graduated from college. Many family members came to help celebrate the occasion. One of them my brother from Northern California brought the flu with him. Since he's returned home half of the family has been sick including me!

So what with Christmas parties, birthday parties, graduations, the flu and trying to complete my Christmas cards and projects...I haven't had much time for Romancelandia or the blogosphere.

I also want to thank everyone who keeps dropping by and all of you for your patience while I'm finishing my Christmas project. I miss checking out your blogs and finding out about your lives, what you are doing and reading. I think just one more week and I'll have this project knocked.

In the meantime, drop me a note in comments and tell me what you are up to...what you are reading...I miss you guys!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger ~ames~ said...

Hi Rosie!

I'm not doing much, I'm super busy at work. Hope you get better soon. HUGS

10:51 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks about the flu! I hope you all get better!

I haven't really been up to much either. Just re-reading the first Harry Potter--I love those books! :-D

-Dance Chica

1:02 PM PST  
Blogger Anne said...

Yep, we've got it here. I've got a cold... head and chest... my youngest had the stomach bug so you can bet your patootie that I'll get that soon too. ugh. Flu season sucks. Feel better Rosie!

5:34 PM PST  
Blogger mailyn said...

dude I hope ya'll get well soon. My friend at work has the flu and soe does everyone at her house. I told her to keep the hell away from me. LMAO.

7:07 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here in Ontario there is a big push on every year for everyone to get flu shots. They are free and have clinics all over the place. I've never gotten one because "touch wood" I haven't gotten the flu in years and once you start getting them, you have to take one every year. But in some lines of work - hospitals and nursing homes for example - it's mandatory that all employees get them.
So sorry to hear about the flu :( but I'm glad you stopped by to let us know how you're doing - even if it is sick and busy.

And did you switch to Beta by any chance? I'm having a hard time posting here.

7:19 PM PST  
Blogger Lori said...

Feel better soon, Rosie. It's a drag being sick at the holidays.

We're not doing anything special. Just gearing up for Hanukkah. Then tring to get the house ready for Christmas after that. Exhausting, really.

My oldest was accepted to become a student ambassador from the US to Australia this summer. It's a pretty prestigious program. So we're busy getting passports and filling out paperwork for that.

Feel better!!!

11:52 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Rosie!
Oh, belated happy Anniversary, and to many more!!

7:25 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home