A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Heigh Ho...Heigh Ho...It's Off to Work I Go...

Thanks for all your kind thoughts and words. I am feeling better. More rested than I have in a long time...although I don't think synthroid works that fast. I think just knowing what it is wrong and getting rid of a lingering ear infection has helped scads.

It seems like forever since I've been out and about. I'll be trying to catch up this week. Everything in moderation though.

I did get a chance to finish up August with a bang and did some reading over the long weekend. I found and read HOSTAGE TO PLEASURE by Nalini Singh and THE PRICE OF PLEASURE by Jo Goodman. It was a great way to finish up the month and saved August from being a truly dismal reading adventure.

There will be more on that later as I do my monthly reading post. In the meantime I'll be out catching up with all of you, enjoying feeling better and seeing and hearing the world a bit more crisply.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you're feeling better. And yep, Levothyrox CAN kick in that quickly--I started feeling better the day after I began taking it.

which reminds me...I forgot to take it last night!!!! And I'm going drinking tonight. Oh well :-)

7:43 AM PDT  
Blogger Rowena said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better sweetie...HUGS!

9:51 AM PDT  
Blogger nath said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better!! And getting rid of the ear infection is already a good step!! Probably didn't hurt that it was a long week-end either :)

So, what did you think of Hostage to Pleasure? I wasn't going to get it, but since you seemed to have enjoyed it, I bought the Jo goodman :)

6:20 PM PDT  
Blogger Rosie said...

Gabrielle, I still have some fatigue "around the edges" but it's unreal how much better I feel.

Rowena, thanks so much. Everyone has been so nice.

Nath, I have to check out more about this ear thing and the thyroid connection. That's next on my list.

Liked the Goodman. Sucked me in right away. Well written, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

I can't believe you didn't buy HOSTAGE TO PLEASURE. I really, really like that series. There's so much going on. So, yeah, I liked the book.

9:42 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home