A big family, a reading addiction, and the occasional celebrity scandal are the ingredients of life that create one woman's opinion on just about everything.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Identity Crisis

I’m always amazed by the people and stories that open with a scene at age eight when they looked up at the sky and pointed at a plane and said, “See that plane? Someday I’m going to fly.” Of course the person grows up and flies airplanes.

Me? I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. Still. This permeates throughout everything I do. Jack of all trades, master of none. Joseph Campbell urged us to follow our bliss. Well, for me that would be reading. No laundry. No grocery shopping. No cooking, cleaning or any of the other sundry necessary duties of life. Just reading.

If you want to read more about me and my identity crisis you can find the rest of this post here at Access Romance - Readers Gab.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home